Saturday 18 June 2011

June 03rd 2011

20.84 kWh generated in 15.8 hours


No comparison of Inverter to Generation meter total power readings today.  The data from the inverter is easy - that is stored and I can download to the computer at my leisure.  Unfortunately to get the data from the generation meter I have to go downstairs and read it manually.

Now I could use the excuse that I am still recovering from my recent foot operation (and I am) but to be honest I simply forgot.  :(  It doesn't help that I have to get the reading in the evening once we are no longer generating power (so 9pm or later nowadays) or in the morning before we start generating (i.e. roughly 5am at the moment).  Anyone who knows me will know the early morning option isn't going to happen.  So I only had 2 hours (ish) to remember to do this task.  Starting to sound like a race car driver with all the excuses!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment